Google Geocoding API error: The request was denied.
About Mattress Makers
Description: A third generation family owned mattress manufacturing company since 1968, Mattress Makers’ philosophy is simple, build extremely comfortable mattresses that last a long time and make sure every customer loves their mattress. Although their craft is building great mattresses and primarily using natural ingredients, their number one focus are their customers. The three brothers are obsessed with creating a better mattress shopping experience for each guest that walks through their door. With their “no pressure” policy, they pride themselves as being mattress experts as opposed to being sales people.
Materials: Better materials equals a better mattress is not the same as a more expensive mattress equals a better mattress. With their years of experience in building mattresses, they know a mattress is only as good as its weakest link. Meaning, it is the choice of the quality of materials that make for a better mattress which is why they source higher quality mattress materials for their beds.
- Latex: They use both Dunlop and Talalay in their latex beds. They only use either all-natural or certified organic latex in their mattresses constructed with latex.
- Pocketed Coils: They use a complete edge-to-edge pocketed coil system as opposed to foam encased pocketed coils.
- Memory Foam: They use a CertiPur 5lb memory foam in their memory foam mattresses paired with a 2.5lb foam base layer.
- Polyurethane Foam: The lowest grade foam they use is a CertiPur 1.8lb foam.
Guarantee: Going back to their customer centric focus, Mattress Makers’ top priority is making sure each customer loves their mattress. They have a 10-year love your mattress guarantee. The way it works is, for the first 180-nights they adjust the firmness level at no cost. After the 180-nights and up to 10 years, they will adjust the feel for a nominal charge which is below their cost.
TMU Discount: Mattress Makers offers all The Mttress Underground guests 5% off their entire purchase, plus two free custom fill station pillows they make in their stores. You can choose between 5 different materials for your pillow and can even mix and match them. The different pillow fillings they have is a shredded chill fill memory foam, shredded natural latex, polyfill, goose down feathers, and buckwheat.
|San Diego, CA|| 7919 Silverton Ave Suite 412
San Diego, CA 92126
|La Mesa, CA|| 8366 La Mesa Blvd
La Mesa, CA 91942
LogIn or ... register and Create an Account to ask any questions you might have.
- Street: 8366 La Mesa Blvd
- Postcode: 91942
- HQ Location: San Diego/La Mesa, CA
- Country: United States
Telephone: (619) 303-9505 La Mesa
(858) 566-4408 San Diego
- Type: Online
- Discount: 5% Off Purchase + 2 Free custom fill pillows (see more in details area)