30 Day Report On My Restonic Memory Foam Matress and Reverie Frame 07 Oct 2013 07:01 #1

As promised in this thread - Click Here For Original Thread I promised a report after 30 days of how the bed is doing and my thoughts.

I'm pretty sure (without looking at the tag on the mattress) that This is our mattress we bought.

After 30 days of sleeping on it - I will say it's has been great so far. The one thing that both my wife & I love about it is the gel infused cooling REALLY works. As in, we're hot sleepers and most of the time we'd have a fan running on us and laying out from under the covers on our old pillowtop mattress from Kingsdown. Not any more. The fan is running for noise or on low pointed away from us just to move air around - but we're usually under the covers.

The bed itself has been very supportive overall and while I sound like I'm telling a popular children's story, has not been too hard too soft, just right - LOL! Even with my current back issues, the bed combined with sleeping much better, has been conducive to helping with my back problems. I can go to bed pretty sore, and wake up still somewhat sore, but feeling better overall (I realize a bed won't fix a ruptured disc..) and it does seem to help.

The one thing we have not liked it how the covers seem to catch on the end of the bed - so it seems like a bit of a fight to get blankets to come up towards the top of the bed to cover up with - a minor complaint, but it's certainly not anything we discuss constantly or anything. Just different.

We're still working on the exact adjustments on the Reverie frame to keep both parties happy (due to my back issues and her being a stomach sleeper and we have the large king mattress instead of 2 twins..) but it's working out ok - no complaints on the frame, this is all subjective to our preferences.

I do like the massage feature and turn it on from time to time - I like how it turns off by itself (like a 30 min timer I think..) and can fall asleep with it running and not have to worry about it running after I'm asleep.

The Reverie frame is built like a TANK and has felt very sturdy in the last 30 days - as in, unless something crazy happens, I doubt I'll need to buy another frame for a long time.

Overall, we've been pleased. I'm going to try and post a 60 and 90 day update to help those who are in the market as everyone helped us.

Thanks!!

30 Day Report On My Restonic Memory Foam Matress and Reverie Frame 07 Oct 2013 10:52 #2

Hi vexter0944,

Thanks for the update and feedback ... I appreciate it :)

Do you know the model name of your mattress ... just in case someone else is looking at the same mattress?

30 Day Report On My Restonic Memory Foam Matress and Reverie Frame 07 Oct 2013 11:08 #3

I'll double check it tonight and report back asap. And you're quite welcome ;) If I can help someone else like you've helped me - I'll be happy!

30 Day Report On My Restonic Memory Foam Matress and Reverie Frame 07 Oct 2013 15:09 #4

Phoenix -

It's a Restonic Cool Gel Pillowtop - I couldn't find it on their web site - but it looks like it's been mentioned on this forum before - so a cursory search should turn up some info.

I hope this helps - let me know if you need anything else!

Calendar reminders set for 60 and 90 days ;)

30 Day Report On My Restonic Memory Foam Matress and Reverie Frame 07 Oct 2013 20:00 #5

Hi vexter0944,

thanks :)

30 Day Report On My Restonic Memory Foam Matress and Reverie Frame 08 Oct 2013 06:57 #6

You're quite welcome! See ya in another 30 days with another report!