bedding stock on ebay 10 May 2014 22:52 #1

Hi Phoenix,
I was considering buying a new bed and I managed to stumble upon your website and have been reading a bit about mattresses. I have been looking at the website beddingstock.com, I'm sure you have heard of it. I was curious if I could get your opinion on it and your opinion on the mattress in the link below. I did email the website asking about the density and they told me 4lbs.
beddingstock.com/mattresses/brand/icon-sleep/11-spinal-response-tencel-gel-infused-memory-foam-mattress.html#tabs1-info
I just want to make sure im getting a decent mattress that wont fall apart in like a year.

bedding stock on ebay 11 May 2014 02:25 #2

Hi Cloudze110,

The first place I would start your mattress research is the tutorial post here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make the best possible choices ... and know how and why to avoid the worst ones and make meaningful comparisons between mattresses.

Whenever you see "green tea" in memory foam then you are most likely dealing with one of the many Zinus companies which includes Vivon and many others which means I would be very cautious because they tend to use some lower quality/density memory foams in their mattresses which can be a weak link in terms of durability. A forum search on Zinus or on Vivon (you can just click these) will bring up more information and feedback about them and you can read more about Chinese imports in general in post #6 here

The most important part of the "value" of a mattress purchase is how well it matches your unique needs and preferences in terms of PPP. Regardless of the cost or quality of a mattress ... if you can't sleep well on it then it would have little value to you.

Outside of PPP ... a mattress is only as good as the quality of the construction and materials inside it so I would make sure that you know the information listed in this article so you can assess the specs against the quality/durability guidelines in post #4 here and make more meaningful comparisons with other mattresses.

Unless you can find out the quality of the materials in a mattress (regardless of the manufacturer) .. there is no way to make any meaningful comments or assessments about a mattress.

bedding stock on ebay 11 May 2014 15:37 #3

Thanks so much for the response Phoenix I really appreciate it!!

bedding stock on ebay 04 Dec 2014 22:35 #4

Hi Cloudz and Phoenix,

Last day I posted here about the icon sleep mattress of Bedding Stock on the next day I bought a relief memory foam mattress from their online store. I'm still waiting it to arrive. Cloudz, so you mean you didn't buy anymore on Bedding Stock? As I have seen their feed backs on E bay it is actually good. I call on them and said I do not like their mattress I can get it back to them with no additional fees. I hope you can try to experience their mattress, yes, we know that it is not as good as the expensive mattresses on the USA but if you are in tight budget and want to have a new mattress for about 300 bucks maybe the Icon sleep mattress of Bedding stock is for you. It is cheap but it does not mean it is not in a good quality.

bedding stock on ebay 04 Dec 2014 22:38 #5

Hi cruisepiyer,

It is cheap but it does not mean it is not in a good quality.

In this case it most likely means that it is both cheap (in the negative sense of the word) and poor quality as well. Did you read my previous reply to you in the other topic you posted?

Why are you promoting Icon Sleep / Bedding Stock on this and other forums as well as other blog sites around the internet ... especially if you are saying you are a customer that has just purchased one? Do you work for them?

Make sure you read the rules of the forum here .

Last edit: by Phoenix.

bedding stock on ebay 08 Dec 2014 21:23 #6

No i don't work for them. It's just like you don't want that brand of mattress? as I have observed on you

Last edit: by cruisepiyer.

bedding stock on ebay 08 Dec 2014 21:36 #7

Hi cruisepiyer,

No i don't work for them.

And I have some swampland in florida for sale at a great price :)

Your public Linkedin profile here shows otherwise and a quick google search on cruisepiyer beddingstock shows that you have a contractual relationship with them.

With your previous posts and not disclosing your relationship with them when you were asked directly you are one very small step away from being banned from the site.

Last edit: by Phoenix.