Accurate information regarding latex mattresses, hybrid mattresses, adjustable bases, latex pillows, etc. Industry professional of over 40 years expertise in the mattress field currently using suppliers Talalay Global, Latexco, Radium Foam, Latex Green and Leggett & Platt.
Replies Timing Note: We will gladly answer your questions Monday through Friday,
....any posts accumulated during weekends will be answered Mondays.
Go to Arizona Premium EXPERT Profile & Articles
Go to Arrizona Premium BUSINESS Profile

Want advice on hybrid mattress 03 Aug 2019 09:09 #1

Last edit: by MHC. Reason: Added correct link

Want advice on hybrid mattress 06 Aug 2019 08:31 #2

And here's Sensei's second reply.

I'm going to buy from either you or Luma. So, let's talk about getting me what I need and going from there.

www.themattressunderground.com/mattress-forum/index/8240-how-to-look-for-and-find-the-best-mattress-for-you-read-first.html?start=430#82410

Want advice on hybrid mattress 07 Aug 2019 10:38 #3

Call me to discuss options 888-773-7326

Want advice on hybrid mattress 07 Aug 2019 13:18 #4

I feel like a potato, but am new to the site and was trying to post a question. I don't see a post button only an action button in each thread. Any help appreciated. Sorry for posting in this thread!
-Chris

Want advice on hybrid mattress 07 Aug 2019 13:38 #5

Want advice on hybrid mattress 29 Aug 2019 13:22 #6

Hi experts, I would appreciate advice on my search for a mattress that will provide a good balance between back/hip support and pressure point pain. I am 66, 150 pounds, 5'10", and a side sleeper. I am currently using a Sealy A3 cushion firm inner spring mattress, purchased in 2016. It was okay until this past year when I started having pressure pain at hips and shoulders. To soften it I bought a 2 inch 20 ILD latex topper from Sleep on Latex. It was too soft and I replaced it with their 1 inch 20 ILD. It also was too soft, and I didn't like the feeling of sinking in to the topper. I now have 1 inch of Foam by Mail's HD36-HQ poly foam, which relieves pressure points but doesn't provide enough lower back/hip support. I am thinking that it is time to start from scratch and consider a new mattress. It seems that perhaps a hybrid is the way to go. I don't like sleeping directly on top of memory foam because of the heat and sinking feeling, and soft latex and I haven't gotten along thus far due to sinking. I would appreciate any tips on mattresses that have worked for other members who have similar issues. Thanks in advance.

Want advice on hybrid mattress 29 Aug 2019 16:52 #7

Sounds to me like a pocket coil hybrid with a 3" medium Talalay would be a good choice. Good back support from the springs and pressure relief from the latex. Normally I would recommend soft Talalay but with your input from the Sleep On Latex experience I think medium would be the better choice.

Want advice on hybrid mattress 29 Aug 2019 17:04 #8

Ken, many thanks for your helpful advice. Does Arizona have a hybrid mattress like you describe?
Eliot

Want advice on hybrid mattress 29 Aug 2019 18:55 #9

Eliot - Just trying to be helpful... that would be their Ultimate Hybrid .
- Bill

Last edit: by Sweet Dreams.

Want advice on hybrid mattress 29 Aug 2019 20:13 #10