Accurate information regarding latex mattresses, hybrid mattresses, adjustable bases, latex pillows, etc. Industry professional of over 40 years expertise in the mattress field currently using suppliers Talalay Global, Latexco, Radium Foam, Latex Green and Leggett & Platt.
Replies Timing Note: We will gladly answer your questions Monday through Friday,
....any posts accumulated during weekends will be answered Mondays.
Go to Arizona Premium EXPERT Profile & Articles
Go to Arrizona Premium BUSINESS Profile

Softest Latex Toppers Available? 29 Feb 2020 20:24 #1

Hello.

Is there a "wiki" showing all the major latex offerings (by manufacturer) and their currently available ILDs?

I am in the market for an extremely soft (natural) latex product. Previously, the softest I could find was Talalay Global's ILD 14-19, but now I am under the impression that Mountain Top Foam's C0 is more than likely softer than this? Also, does anyone know if Latexco similarly offers a very soft latex in their Pulse continuous-pour dunlop line? I cannot find any retailers online that carry this brand.

Thank you.

Last edit: by susu123. Reason: slight typos

Softest Latex Toppers Available? 02 Mar 2020 09:47 #2

The #14 TG blended is the softest I would recommend. Anything below that you will have durability issues with. The MT CO foam is very soft and you basically go right through it. You would need at least 3" to have any kind of support with it. The Pulse comes in a couple of ILD's but I think the softest is 12. I would choose that over the MT if going that low because I think it would hold up better but I'm not sure if it comes in 3" or not. I'm getting that info now from Latexco. I was just at their factory last week and didn't see anything that was 3" in that product.

Softest Latex Toppers Available? 02 Mar 2020 17:54 #3

Thank you.

My hope is actually to go right through it :-). I have Talalay Global ILD 20-24, and that is way too firm for what I am looking to achieve. I want to have a couple of inches of completely sinking into the mattress.
Do you know of any online retailers for Latexco Pulse (or MT Foam)? Both are continuous pour dunlop, right?

Softest Latex Toppers Available? 03 Mar 2020 09:11 #4

We can get the Pulse product. Just waiting for pricing and ILD availability from Latexco. I'll post back when I have the info.

Softest Latex Toppers Available? 03 Mar 2020 12:45 #5

And do you know if they still make a natural slow-response latex?

Softest Latex Toppers Available? 04 Mar 2020 08:24 #6

No one is making that any more.

Softest Latex Toppers Available? 04 Mar 2020 11:30 #7

Ok. Let us know pricing for Pulse when you can

Softest Latex Toppers Available? 05 Mar 2020 08:42 #8

Working on it. What size and how thick?

Softest Latex Toppers Available? 06 Mar 2020 10:16 #9

Probably 2”/3”, Queen

Softest Latex Toppers Available? 09 Mar 2020 14:49 #10

Ken,
VitaTalalay still makes Embrace slow-response latex, no?

Moderators: Arizona Premium