Do you know why this happened to me on an on-line chat with FLEXUS Comfort? It 31 Jul 2020 09:40 #1

Hello Henry or Flexus Comfort, I wanted to see if there was a reason no one responded to me on-line in a chat after I asked a few questions of your company. I was asking questions and the conversation went silent, even though the chat was still active (you were still in green status). I've had many many chats with companies on-line and that has NEVER happened. We always say goodbye, etc.. See the full thread of the chat at this TMU Line under "Duck." www.themattressunderground.com/mattress-forum/flexus-f/22984-layer-firmness-for-smaller-people

I was really so very surprised to have this happen since you are a TMU trusted partner. I just joined this group (TMU) after hearing so many people on-line state what a great resource it was. It made me not want to trust your company so I started searching elsewhere within TMU partners for a 100% natural Talalay topper. I wanted to give you a chance to explain and actually respond so the rest of TMU community could understand what happened. Can you explain and also answer my question that I asked in the chat. Thank you!
Attachments:

Do you know why this happened to me on an on-line chat with FLEXUS Comfort? It 31 Jul 2020 11:12 #2

Check their reply from a previous post.

Post #2
www.themattressunderground.com/mattress-forum/flexus-f/22887-100-natural-talalay-global-talalay-radium-or-both

FLEXUS COMFORT wrote: Hello,

We usually source our natural Talalay from both companies. But, under the current Covid-19 situation we are only sourcing from Radium at the moment. We currently have available 22 ILD, 28 ILD, and 36 ILD in the Radium Talalay.

Do you know why this happened to me on an on-line chat with FLEXUS Comfort? It 02 Aug 2020 15:02 #3

Hey Duck,

Welcome to the TMU forum :) !

While your question is for trusted member Flexus Comfort , I'm just checking in with a few thoughts while you are waiting. I won't speculate as to what may have happened, technical or otherwise, that interrupted your recent web chat with Henry. I will say that as one of TMU's Expert Trusted Members , Flexus Comfort's strong commitment to excellent customer service is one of the many reasons I regard them highly and hope you will give Henry a chance to answer your questions again. I've forwarded your post comments to him and although I cannot speak for him, I expect he would be in touch with you, am sure he would be happy to speak with you. Please keep in mind too that these smaller manufacturers/ retailers wear many hats with fewer extra hands around, especially in the midst of the COVID outbreak and everything simply takes a little longer these days. Thanks in advance for your patience while waiting and for joining us here at the Mattress Underground, hope you find the resources here useful :) .

Thanks,
Sensei
Sensei(@ TMU Team)

Do you know why this happened to me on an on-line chat with FLEXUS Comfort? It 04 Aug 2020 15:28 #4

Thank you Sensei of TMU. The silence has been deafening.

They certainly lost my sale and I even waited for them to respond after my first post. I went with another of your trusted partners, SLEEP EZ in AZ. I wanted to make sure I was getting a new one and that it was mostly 100% pure latex. SLEEP EZ customer service said it the topper was 98% pure and they would ship the next day. They said they don't ship ones that have been returned. (someone in YELP complained their were hairs on the ones they had been shipped). I was scared to death of not receiving a legit one that contained lost of fillers so I was trying to be super careful after all the warnings about unwary buyers paying full price for something that wasn't the real thing.

I even was concerned enough that I reached out to Global Talalay in Connecticut, and spoke with them. .

Do you know why this happened to me on an on-line chat with FLEXUS Comfort? It 05 Aug 2020 14:26 #5

Hey Duck,

Thanks for your reply; I appreciate the follow up check-in .

Congrats on your new mattress purchase :) ! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on your SleepEZ mattress and hope all goes well. Good job too on making the extra time for the Q & A call to Talalay Global; they are a highly regarded manufacturer of talalay latex components and are happy to answer consumer questions. Sounds like you have done all the homework/ due diligence for ensuring your new mattress will meet your expectations, here's to wishing you better sleep!

Cheers,
Sensei

P.S. to @DDuck4Life1: meant to give a Thank You shout-out to you the other day for stepping in and helping Duck research the question on talalay resourcing. It means a lot to the TMU moderators when consumers jump in and help each other out, that kind of love is what makes this community ROCK ;) !
Sensei(@ TMU Team)

Do you know why this happened to me on an on-line chat with FLEXUS Comfort? It 05 Aug 2020 15:16 #6

Awe, thank you Sensei! I will definitely let you know about how the mattress topper is. It is for my kid heading off to college and I will definitely get feedback on how it is working and holds up.