- Posts: 2
- Mattress Forum
- Mattress Forum
- General Mattresses Questions
- MFC ~ CANADA / MEMORY FOAM, SAFE MFs, FOAM GRADES, HD & HR POLY FOAMS
- Budget hybrid mattress under 1k (Canada)
Budget hybrid mattress under 1k (Canada)
I am planning to buy a queen sized mattress by September 1st. I have been able to gather a lot of information thanks to this wonderful website, and it's helpful members. I have also tried quite a few different types of mattresses in person.
I would love to get the CBHWood bed system, or the MFC natural latex mattress. But sadly, almost everything I have seen yet on the website is out of my budget.
I need a budget mattress that doesn't need to last longer than 3 years. I will likely be moving in about 3 years, and won't be able to bring the mattress along with me.
154 pound, Male, 5'11", 24 years old, have rounded shoulders and not great posture
I sleep on my side, almost all the time
- No memory foam, since I don't like getting hot
- Latex hybrid, coil or HD/HR foam
- No preference on organic/natural
- Only needs to last well for 3 years
- Costs less than 1k (not including taxes)
- Deliverable to Vancouver, Canada
If someone could suggest a few mattresses that meet the preferences that would be fantastic.
I don't know if my preferences are unreasonable, but do let me know if you think so.
Thank you for considering us for your new mattress purchase.
We can make a great mattress for you that will last a minimum of 10 years and be comfortable for side sleepers, here are the specs:
Core: 4" HD 2lb polyurethane foam firm 40 ILD
Top: 4" HR 2.75 lb polyurethane foam soft 20 ILD
Terry Cloth Cover
Cost: $799 CND taxes and delivery included
Please let me know if you have any questions on this mattress,
Thanks a lot for your reply. I have a couple of follow-up questions:
- How long will shipping it to Vancouver, BC take?
- If the mattress doesn’t suit my needs, is it possible to return it?
- Are there any competitors you suggest I also look at that may be in similar price range?
- Do you have any suggestions for hybrid-latex mattresses?
- Any suggestions for coil mattresses?
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate the help.
7-10 business days
How long will shipping it to Vancouver, BC take?
Here is our return policy
If the mattress doesn’t suit my needs, is it possible to return it?
Sorry, I'm not aware of any
Are there any competitors you suggest I also look at that may be in similar price range?
Yes we can do one, but it will be over your $1000 budget and since you only want to use the mattress for about 3 years, there's no real advantage of choosing latex over HR foam.
Do you have any suggestions for hybrid-latex mattresses?
Sorry, we don't sell any, but you'll find more information on what to look for here
Any suggestions for coil mattresses?
Did I answer all your question?
Please let me know if you need any further information.
All the Best!